Friends: Blogger Beta I have collapsed. Changes all the time and to some extent are their guinea pigs, and well, it has proven that the changes are generally good. Another thing is that we like to get their hands on us and it is easy if parties in Beta it is a matter of adding the elements with ease in a couple of clicks here and Ali and that was the problem, but if you already have your blog reinforced Changes to ask you to change your template losing much of your edits, I do not like it so much and wait, as I am sure it will be good, but once in Castilian and stabilize the subject.
I have not the patience to find things very special for my mother's idea to be joining these minutiae here, was to help who knows nothing about blogs as I did last year and little else. I've thought about my sister who wants it, but also fears him and has little time to dedicate Who left?
This requires patience and dedication, so it would not be honest if I keep at least a time or forever this topic. I do not know. Some people know a lot and they will. They are found in my sidebar. Inquire in. Leave things as they are.
Those who have had confidence in me, nor do I have something that sometimes, those who have been generous enough to link back and said something to me: THANK
0 comments:
Post a Comment