Several years ago I went to the same place today. The brown church in fact did not go to the church itself, I was right there at a wake. The years ago was that of my aunt, my aunt cristina, with which I never got close, he saw her every once in a while (every 3 years or 2), did not cry when he died, I felt sad, I felt nothing, did not know. Today just called me and I began to mourn cut after denuevo calm call to go to the wake. I showered and went to mourn as I showered, got dressed quickly and left my house. On the subway was listening and someone approached me to ask if he was OK, I understood why until I spent a headscarf, was weeping while ago and did not even seem to realize. My Miss Loreto, which is called just like me and I love that I will miss nobody knows how, that the school will not ever be the same without her there, that my heart is not, but now is resting and not suffering. And come late to school and not see it going to be super sad. I came to the wake and then I remembered that my aunt cristina veiled, entered and greeted those he knew, I was there for a while until I said that we were to see, was the lalo phoned me and valit the both crying just as I had cried before, I sat with them for a while and I plucked up courage to see the coffin, I generally love to see them, but wanted to see. The I have seen no more than two seconds where I almost fell to the floor crying and I sat and leaned on the legs of the lalo, for crying out loud as I broke down in tears. Sali after smoking, hence I called Philip and I went to look and leave more or less (unless you were bad baby) and get on your mood. Anyway.
0 comments:
Post a Comment