I have started the year and everything is more or less the same. I'm still loving, crazy, friendly, outgoing, obnoxious, antisocial, psychopathic, smiling, happy, angry, sad, everything. The second year is all about as well, work, study, reel, friends, my father, as well as pills and lyrics by Fito Paez ... well you, you, him, her, us. I have red hair maraca, a new dog, a few extra kilos, a couple of friends made in dosmilocho more red spots and infinite injury to the hands through my work (the ice cream is daƱido). Schnappi went out of fashion and I love (you) the same music as always. It comes more concerts, more roll, more disappointment, more alcohol, more cigarettes, more love, more love, more kisses, more than you, me, him, her, everyone. It is more German, English, English, whatever. More trips, more fights, more memories, good, bad, mediocre, nice, beautiful. I started the year and everything is still and will continue more or less the same. And that's how I likes it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment