So close, no matter how far
You left without telling anyone. You went into a tragedy of those you see in the news, those that are the reason why you do not see the news to not be depressed. It was what we could and nothing else to say except that known to all of shit happens. There is no reason and it's all random, twenty years old looks and is a great injustice. You went for almost two weeks and I think we all still do not believe. We did our best to give you the best farewell. We were all there and we were both asking if you were famous. Beautiful words were said and you took a canvas, given the role and all with you. I made countless health, drink beer after all we could say about you, good and funny, the drank and was hot, we like. We put the song you wanted and played and sang the other also. And as I said the wreath, dieguito, wait for us, your friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment