sad eyes bedmates my conversations unfinished
Winter raged in the desert, freezing temperatures threatened to kill a few birds and my only consolation was the night hugging a doll-Tamy: plastic girl pulled from the market due to its monstrous breasts. Living in a desert days seem the same, three hundred sixty four days of clear year, dust storms and despise beautiful girls every day.
I got up and decided to let things take their course, I would not intervene in the sun chasing girls or stealing from libraries to satisfy them. My first step to stop thinking of women was to stop seeing them and bingo, only had to sleep somewhere and stop see the girls who walked without stopping.
The first day I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later, something was breathing very close to my nose, I quickly got up and left that sleeping there.
The next day I slept in the same place and woke up with that staring at me, fear ran through my body and could not move, that got up and ran.
That itself was a human being, I could see his legs and arms hold sway to take the flight speed, but there was that male or female traits, just escaped me because I looked him fear.
few days later, without fear or reason, went back to sleep in the same place. On waking there was no one at my side. Neither the next day or day of the months that followed Does that become an obsession?. Siesta
0 comments:
Post a Comment