That tell me now you hate to loveBSO El Clon, because yesterday I saw a piece of The Clone on you tube, if not the love will burn in the flames of hell!
tell me that the sun will shine longer
is wanting to give up the dreams of yesterday
is looking at the mountain and say ... I can not
pass this test that can kill
when you're right there, of being able to reach
I do believe that evil
we could fall
forget that even this love can be.
Lie, that love the skin we were
is a lie, that kisses do not know honey
is a lie, that my body will cool
the magic ends, I know to lie.
lie, that good some day ends,
is a lie, that goodbye is born again,
is a lie, your eyes
forget that faith is like a boat pulled on the shore
swear it's a lie
tell me that now is a matter of forgetting
and for once we can think
is wanting to give up the dreams of yesterday
is opening a wound in the soul endlessly
is falling into an abyss from
watch you swim against the sea is this life without you.
I do believe that evil
we could fall
forget that even this love can be.
Lie, that love the skin we were
is a lie, that kisses do not know honey
is a lie, that my body will cool
the magic ends, I know to lie.
Lie, that good some day ends,
is a lie, that goodbye is born again,
is a lie, your eyes
forget that faith is like a boat lying on the shore
I swear it's a lie.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Pinnacle Tvcenter Mac
Mentira.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment