throw away from the heartless bitch who was, at least I think so. I feel somehow like meredith, I'm not dark and twisty and switched to bright and shiny. I do not know how I liked more, most prefer the dark and twisty, but I buried him and let him rest. I had to face the boom of the heartless bitch a while ago and all the shit in the face of a somewhat ridiculous because we take all the laughter, because it was funny, in a twisted way (our way), it was funny . And that happens to me when I see people doing some things I already learned my mistakes, many times, I like bumping "gives you a been there done that. The truth is that there is a plan and choose what is that there were situations so you had to be, "Well, you chose a certain way like," it is you're a heartless bitch with the rest or extreme twist is that this happened, does not mean can be bright and shiny, we have everything, I like to be bright and shiny, it's nice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment