Sunday, June 3, 2007

Empty Frames Piano Sheet Music

In Between Days.

If it were a fruit ... Frutiila
If I were a color it would be ... Green
If an animal would be ... Kitty
If an appliance would be ... A vinyl disney stories.
If I were a book would be ... The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
If an item would be ... A dress
If a gem would be ... A necklace.
If an object would be ... Baby toy
If a car would be ... An electric motor.
If an item would be ... Fire.
If I were a tree would be ... A cherry. If
a drink would be ... Beer.
If it were an ice cream ... Vanilla.
If a planet would be ... Mars.
If a person would ... Yo.
If you were a bug would be ... A moth (because I have them panic.)
If a conveyance would be ... A bike
If a song would be ... Kissing in the rain of great expectations.
If a movie would be ... Great expectations.
If a station would be ... Spring or fall.
If it were a flower ... Camellia, roses are a thousand times more beautiful.
If a trade would be ... Painter?
xD If I were a cartoon would be ... Cat and the gang may
If a place would be ... The Cordillera of the Andes.
If I were a gift would be ... Flores
If a memory would be ... The first word of a bus, something like that. If a
city \u200b\u200bwould be ... Berlin Oh! If
a sense would be ... Touch.
If a game would be ... Risk
If a candy bar would be ... What the hell is a candy bar? If
an hour should be ... 4 and 15 am.
If an invention would be ... The wheel
If a body part would be ... <3
Cuellito

If one word would be ... Sandia.

Admission 50 and please do estou -> THIS is for a research paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment