Monday, June 18, 2007

Laundromat Upper Eastside

Haven't you heard? I'm an adulterous whore now!

Sometimes it bothers me that so well and meet me tell you something and tell me you knew I was going to happen sooner or later and your advice as opposed to any other and be dark and twisty twisted me, it will not accept anyone accept me for me and I will accept you, because we have plans from like 12 years because auto tennis and if I want podriai me to carry around (but I'm not abusive), because I forgive you but not break me cigarettes and you play wrestling with me as if I were to break (which IF I CAN BREAKING Ten Cuidao so here!) because we are the same by default and because SABIS goats that just take care of others (which one you better not pass), but as you care for them, because eris that I will keep studying and why haha every day because you came to Santiago and I want I vayai looking car to school tomorrow, ya? for I love you because I'm your special person and your eris my honey bunny after all, because we are best friends twisted Terrile land not fished or low but write nice things from time to time if I have to your blog in 3.0 because we met in 2003 as castor am haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment