Friday, September 29, 2006

Homemade Football T Shirts

Even in the best families happen: (

has passed ... I do not know whether to call it "incident" because I noticed that everything in my life has been, ultimately, for pure profit and not the exception, I hope this time! ... but I tried to do an experiment with my test blog that went so, so good that I transferred to all my Beta Alemama blogs! that are more of the public and I have done this and the Clear and Warm not interest me at all , for the moment, moving to the new system.

The truth is that except that it does not have the English version and comes with strange accents and signs unreadable when there ñ and accents on the template, sidebar and titles and those parts, the rest is drama, is more friendly, but as all need study and what I have! start posting here with what you learn the ABC of Blogger Beta.

meantime, know that they are not aware that here is accessed through a Google account. This is your user name and password is what you use for Gmail which belongs to the Single Account within your blog which is now and no regrets. If this turns into hell with the devil we stay for all eternity, but I think the new Blogger is as bad as Satan. No, just a matter of habit and we will be moving like fish in a stream known, friendly, and manageable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment