Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Temporary License Template

Create a Logo or Banner



Again I refer you to Gem @ for an interesting post. This time it comes to a head , logo or banner for your site.

She helped me on this subject, I decided to do, and I am very happy. Of course I did not know who called it "LOGO")

Alemama Those of my sites were made with Word, inserting images and text boxes.
When we were done with the help of my daughter Teresa, who is an expert in this program need to do things for your hobbies and studies, copied and arranged in my image processor, made several to give to whom I interpret, that may not be the final (jojojo, I know!) and then tested as Gema says _cosa VERY important, because if you do not give the exact measurements I made were deforman_ as he says, but without putting the "height", put only the "width" (W) because Blogger has been so kind that alone makes the rest:)


can use Google's Picasa too. Is interesting resources I've used to make banners for other friends. Anyway, George is right that the logo is the presentation of our house and we all want to make a good impression.


0 comments:

Post a Comment