The novelty of my site today will see it in my URL, that is in the box with "direction" of the blog in your browser. Did you see my favicon is moved while the page loads?
B)
To see it click on each image blurred
Until now I work only in my beloved Firefox and never well weighted
: love: (ahhhh X kisses!)
I see the subject of little in Explorer, if possible, and I think I read that it is, we will see in another post. I'll take it easy.
First Go to this site and come here. Complete data and hence do or framework.
First Go to this site and come here. Complete data and hence do or framework.
Second you give your favicon and you will see real size, one fixed and one mobile, so:
Third, and most importantly: you will in your downloads a compressed file must be opened before the house on your "small hotel" image, you know, photobucket or Imageshack are some possible, but I can vouch they work very well. For this, I prefer the first one I named.
Unzip the file and also the one that says "extra" what core of the matter., Then there's the mobile favicon you want to host your site for it, because,
: Blogger not accept the extension. ICO, therefore it should be. gif or. png or something acceptable to them, but why get caught up? If you upload to Photobucket, so I put them by themselves in the appropriate format and upload it marks him as usual, but for this purpose should be among the "heads" of your site as well as in the example I have on hand, mine, the one you see here every time you refresh:
A not so small "DETAIL" Before uploading the image to your host, the carpeteta péscala you extracted (That "extra") and move your documents, for example I managed _así yo_ and from that is very easy to sort the rise, from the folder "Extra" impossible for the hosting site is complete without decompressing and not is for that.
\u0026lt;link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/alemama/
animated_favicon1.gif"> (I cut to the source code to fit, but it is not cut)
animated_favicon1.gif"> (I cut to the source code to fit, but it is not cut)
A not so small "DETAIL" Before uploading the image to your host, the carpeteta péscala you extracted (That "extra") and move your documents, for example I managed _así yo_ and from that is very easy to sort the rise, from the folder "Extra" impossible for the hosting site is complete without decompressing and not is for that.
Luck, and if you see something wrong or do not understand, do let me know? Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment