Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Milena Velba Milking With Nadine

Now we die of other things [Rancagua - MachalĂ­]

I. - What majestic church trimmed in gray while the background is part black and blue!.

II .- The joy of looking at the sky, smiles while walking the streets unknown , abandoned buildings, railroad tracks on my way wandering knight! Walker wanted!, Ecstasy in my body within my body, pushing each step, each new inspiration.

III .- I missed between slices of orange, the smell was staying in my eyes orange orange orange!. For each blink was a drop of rain is not it?.

IV .- Their voices running in the air, some streets could feel the power of their voices piercing my ears. The image of some boys lost in the fog.

V. - Hiking endless boredom, embarrassment and hatred.

VI .- I delayed a important meeting, I was wandering in the streets and it was my fault, could not stand to listen to a couple of babbling idiots, end of subject.

VII .- No more night, no better time. The railroad tracks a few meters from us, wanting to insects feeding on our bodies, trees protect our refuge "what the hell was I doing there!?, So despicable that I do not deserve all this grace upon my shoulders.

VIII .- hate hate hate hate hate hate. If they say at 10:00, must begin at that time, period.

IX .- Amigo Francisco - "The Wizard of wine" - and friend "Juan Carlos" How is it that are more interesting than the band of aspiring poets who surrounded me for days?.

X. - Fucking exhibitionists! ...

XI .- Two bloody days wandering the streets unpleasantly hot. Shitting old view of the world, a guy with the underwear on his pants and half a world gone mad. wandering knight

0 comments:

Post a Comment