Friday, November 19, 2010

Motherboard Tray Xbox

sad eyes of my co-bed IV

in April began to blow the cold wind typical of the desert, he rekindled my desire to find love. If the streets were pretty girls with long jackets and scarves spotted in enclosed spaces could find my dear girls with much less clothing. I started with the film, I walked through the cafe, walked through the galleries and I ended up finding a perfect place in the city library. A thin girl with short stature and looked some pictures that were stacked in the bottom of a shelf, her hands caressed the glass covering the image of a soldier of soot-stained face.
I saw her leave the library and followed her home. The next day I returned to the library and stole the picture of the soldier. I ran out of the library, some shouting in charge. I arrived at the house of the girl and left the box in his door I love you, I stole this for you, "said the card that accompanied this.

[continue]

0 comments:

Post a Comment