Monday, November 22, 2010

Pilladfas En La Calle

sad eyes of my co-bed IV

[IV, Part I]

The next day I returned to the house of the girl, the picture was still there, but had a different card that I had left. I went curious than I could say that pretty pink letter. Gotcha! Snapped from the front door screaming, "I took a few steps back, I felt bad for some time, dizzy, weird-I love you too! "The girl continued to scream, I kissed her to shut up once and, quick as a cat hunting dragged me to his room. The ceiling was blue, the walls were blue, all shelves were loaded with action figures, small dolls naked torsos, muscular man with mustache, little men with outlandish hairstyles, bald little men, what was in the room of a girl like that? . When I realized she was naked, I could not help looking his crotch and the bright path came quickly extending channel formed by the legs together. Stop moaning while I was there, I started to get scared and backed away until my legs were bent when they ran into the edge of the bed. Inevitably I ended up lying on the bed of the girl and ran over my body and pulled my pants. - Are you a woman? - Those words came out of his mouth breath painted pink, then a long silence had grabbed a shoe and started beating me about why I can not fall in love with a guy like Captain Bat or The Holy Fighter ? ... I ran. I never returned to enter the library of the city, yet I'm afraid of action figures, more if you are on the ledge of a cute girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment