toldme somebody this is the place WHERE everthig Better, Where everthing safe.
someone told me that this is the place where everything is better, where everything is safe
almost started another week girls, this time accelerates c too hehe ..
today I bring a videito echo x mi, uffffff not know what I cost, dial me learning to use a video editor sony vegas one that they say is very good and not with videos youtube understood him, so q finished making them with movie maker .... jijiji to capture the screen of the PC use one called camtasia studio is super simple and incorporating text and music with movie maker. ..
pokito I show them the things I have on my computer and what he was doing wing hours video recording jiji d
Ps hope good q likes .
good week for all.
kisses
Note. pq kedo I have no idea as smaller than normal the small screen of the video when played on youtube: S
0 comments:
Post a Comment