Monday, March 14, 2011

Where Can I Find Instant Sticker Camera

sad eyes of my fellow VI Bed

friendship has never been my strong suit, let alone women love those wonderful sources!. Resigned to losing a month looking for a stable partner my friendship with a blonde higher rates rose faster than had have guessed. As if by fate, all things happened for him to propose to lease a piece of me, both the economy was going down, we should have the two share a room, and a blonde XL convinced that live with me. The months did not favor our friendship, in fact, complicated, nothing is more annoying than having a woman by your side and can not dare to anything for fear of losing their friendship, which is all that you have in times of hear her breathing slowly through the night, "it is nice to spend the days waiting for events that never happen. The blonde, my blonde, was one of those women with perennial problems with men, that one, than another, two or three running behind her, the charm of a smiling blonde is hard to ignore, I had fallen into their nets when I heard some comments from people who knew us both. To be crazy do I? ... Maybe, if difficult to deal with yes, if a drunk ungrateful. She and her problems with men fucking !. Disappeared from my life like the last leaf of autumn, she never said anything about it but I valued and loved as a friend, nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment