Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucasville Trade Days 2010

III. The tree hugger

A woman old enough
of bright white hair affectionately approached a clean-looking young tree, a tree in a central square in the city. I thought the location of the tree was the reason for the unexpected approach of women, but the game was far beyond what I could imagine at the time of dedicated observation. The woman was closer to the tree and I tried to bridge the gap between my steps, close observation is essential in this type of event. Extending arms forming a cross with her body, she hugged the tree sticking out some yellow flowers, the woman laughed and printed strength in that simple gesture of love. My eyes fell in love with that smile so sincere that I could read many meters away, the smile removed from my mind all the bad things that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment