was afraid, things did not go well at all. Seasons I spent locked in my room helped me to understand that most of the steps he had taken in my love life had failed because I did not conform to a common girl, my unkempt hair, my sad eyes, my hands were swollen and some bruised who would be seduced by someone so careless in your appearance? ... if there were beautiful people, ugly people also existed, People are attracted because he felt good about herself right! minimal opportunity to spend together these last few weeks of cold. As I watched the sky reminded that at the beginning of winter something strange happened, something unpleasant encounter in a park, sleep to stop looking at beautiful girls who were walking around. I returned there and pretended to sleep, two hours rather strange woman approached, wearing a cloak over all the clothes I was wearing, he lay beside me and soon fell asleep, smelling flowers, herbs, wet ground, rain rain in the desert, my clothes were saturated strong smell of forest, it was the forest that had come to sleep with me for my pains away. I could not resist the urge to wake the woman, took both hands and told him not to be frightened, she had violet eyes, his mouth tasted of cinnamon, her skin was fruity, sex smelled a thousand wild flowers wild flowers she had tucked into the body!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment