I continued mulling over what the categories and I think when I finish this, Blogger will leave us with huge opportunities machines, etc, but who I have put down the pleasure of trying to explain coherently as I like to explain things to myself? And what if they do not get dizzy and you serve? Icing on the cake!
few useful details:
1 º) Bloggger gives us the possibility to choose the number of tickets that we want our visitors see upon entering to the page. A good stop is in sight and that is done in "Options", then "format" and above you get to choose between day and tickets. TICKETS Pon and choose one that corresponds to the open category.
2 º) I suggest DELETE a sidebar! You will be a clean page without distracting, balanced in their visuals, with only essential or sight. One example is in the categories of this blog.
3 º) As plentiful is not harmful, not forget to do the same and placed in the two "blogs mirror the same categories. While its appearance is more like better, your visitors will not not realize that they have traveled the cyber-space to another page that with effort and love have created to help yourself and help. _________________
Related Entries:
Removing sidebar
Category I Category II
categories III
subcategorized
Contact by e-mail
0 comments:
Post a Comment