Our posts have a width specified by the template and each is different, so that images are limits to maintain quality and depends on it. If you put up a small image, say of 120 px, it will be full of squares and without any sharpness, and conversely, if too large, it will "squeeze" and will be unreadable, but you have the option to click and view it at its original size, with all its splendor if gorgeous:)
I offer as an example of the second case I present, the illustrations put to what I explain in some posts, here in this blog.
If you picture upload using Blogger's word processor, as wide as you will by default is 400 pixels, so if you will not need it to look bigger than that, 400 px wide (width) size would be ideal as a stop . Length do not worry, they fix them;)
However, when you practice a little this, you will notice that the HTML can resize and put the exact number of pixels and you will be perfect, except that is wider than allowed and then you overlay the image on the sidebar or you will wreck your sidebar and you should go look at the bottom of the blog: (
example of the first case:
I offer as an example of the second case I present, the illustrations put to what I explain in some posts, here in this blog.
If you picture upload using Blogger's word processor, as wide as you will by default is 400 pixels, so if you will not need it to look bigger than that, 400 px wide (width) size would be ideal as a stop . Length do not worry, they fix them;)
However, when you practice a little this, you will notice that the HTML can resize and put the exact number of pixels and you will be perfect, except that is wider than allowed and then you overlay the image on the sidebar or you will wreck your sidebar and you should go look at the bottom of the blog: (
How to know the size of an image? ... I'll tell you in my next post .....
------------------ ----
input connected
input connected
0 comments:
Post a Comment