Thursday, August 31, 2006

Should I Shower Before Getting My Back Waxed

Basics: What is a trackback?

Mara My friend asked me: What is a Trackback?
Great question, because I've been wondering what will in Castilian trackback?

Wikipedia says this, and as he says so well what I understand, is the copy and leave ... What do you think? As a trackback! or a link to that article and others to explain it in easy.

Wikipedia:
In computing, the trackback is a concept that arises from the world of weblogs (blogs, newspapers, blogs ,...).

is a reverse link that allows to know which links point to a particular post, thereby notifies another weblog which is quoting one of his posts.

Basically, if a blog accepts trackbacks mean is capable of receiving a notice from another blog, so that two articles of both are related to each other, usually because the second refers to the first.

Trackbacks are reflected in an article usually at the bottom of it, more or less at the site displayed the comments.

The trackback specification and its implementation were developed by Six Apart, creators of Movable Type CMS. ______________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment