Saturday, August 26, 2006

Louis Vuitton Outlet Locations Woodbury, Ny

Categories for Blogger (Part One)

The Sister Josephine was excited and want to put your entries into categories and I, I follow his adventures, I'll be most grateful to easily find what you want to reread.

I'll tell you what I've done with the help of Carola Requena , it is easier than it looks and I have done so:

1 º) With the same username that you create a new blog with the same template that has the log you want to categorize. The name will have a different address, obviously, and hopefully have something to do with the original, I say, being neat freak, but is not essential:)

For Sister Josephine I suggest something like "Blogborrador-category."

2 º) Go to the template and asked to make an entry: put any thing so easy to visualize the results, then delete that entry utilitarian, plain and simple: P

3 º) Go to "Options" and choose "template" and select ALL! and delete. Yes, leave it blank and waiting. "Reserved" say a recipe. Do not panic.

4 º) Open your original blog and go to "options" template and then re-select all marked in blue! Are we right? not delete anything here, please! rather I ask that you make a safety backup in Word or Notepad, if we deflate this flancito ....

5 º) This original template marked blue whole _pues put "select all" with the right button of your mouse_ the copied as is in the new blog you left blank and desolate, a desert waiting for this big moment.

6 º) Save the changes and REPUBLICS ALL BLOG. will be a true copy of the original, except that no one will Tthe entries.


---------------------
Related Entries:
Part categories
Categories
third subcategorized

0 comments:

Post a Comment