Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Large Lump Full Of Fluid On Skin Of Dog

: Borders "put or take out?

Our Blogger Templates bring "default", ie not default _if choose otra_ images that we went to have a border posts like this or that, but what if we wanted to frame that do not have, for example? Bueeeeeeeeeeno, as quítaselos! or engruésalos, who limited the design of your page in it but you?

First
you place near the beginning where it says: / * Posts
------------------------------- ---------------- * /, as follows:

.
post img {padding: 4px;
border: 1px solid # ddd;}


Click to enlarge, you know ....


Second When you locate it, you change so stressed by what you will .. or not like. Here I leave a ejemlo graph of the above, I hope is clear. I put three (3) thickness of the edge pixels to be hear the difference.




So I left my pictures when I took off the edge. I think it looks cleaner, is a matter of taste.




is done to all the posts, keep that in mind, affect your entire blog, but I like it, until I get tired or change his mind ...... I'm never happy .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment